Тема: Why is my sexual attraction so low? | Сообщество HL-HEV |Все для Half-Life 1
Вход/ Регистрация

Главная Форумы [!] Туториалы Why is my sexual attraction so low?

Помечено: , ,

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  roydavis0368 2 мес., 3 нед. назад.

• Автор

roydavis0368
    Участник

• My Achievements

Новичок Icon

There are many things that can cause low sexual interest, and it’s important to remember that everyone has their own unique experience. Figuring out the possible causes of low sexual interest can help you deal with the problem. Hormonal changes, long-term illnesses, and some medicines can have an effect on your libido and sexual drive. If you’re actually less interested in being sexual, you might want to talk to a doctor to make sure there aren’t any underlying health problems.

A person’s mental health is a very important part of their sexual desire. Libido can be affected by things like sadness, worry, stress, or pain from the past. Getting help for mental health issues through therapy or counseling may also help with sexual health.The strength of the connection can have a big effect on how sexually attracted someone is to them. A drop in love can be caused by things like trouble communicating, ongoing issues, or mental space between partners. Changing the way relationships work and making people feel more emotionally close may have a good effect on sexual desire.

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.