Тема: Which vitamins should I take if I'm on Mercaptopurine? | Сообщество HL-HEV |Все для Half-Life 1
Вход/ Регистрация

Главная Форумы Важное Which vitamins should I take if I'm on Mercaptopurine?

Помечено: 

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Perrywalton 2 нед., 6 дн. назад.

• Автор

Perrywalton
    Участник

• My Achievements

Новичок Icon

When taking Mercaptopurine Crohn’s, a medicine often used to treat cancer and autoimmune illnesses such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, is critical to examine potential interactions with vitamins and minerals. While there is no one-size-fits-all answer to which vitamins you should take while taking mercaptopurine, there are various things to consider. For starters, mercaptopurine can impair the body’s capacity to use folate (vitamin B9), perhaps resulting in a deficit. As a result, your healthcare professional may suggest that you take folate supplements. However, the quantity and timing of folate supplementation must be carefully controlled to avoid interfering with the efficacy of mercaptopurine. Aside from folate, vitamin B12, and vitamin D, your healthcare professional may recommend other supplements based on your specific health condition, dietary intake, and potential interactions with mercaptopurine.

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.